Murukku is an extremely renowned crunchy Indian flavorful bite that is eaten generally in the southern provinces of India. The fundamental ingredients are urad dal flour and rice flour, cumin seeds are added for some character. The thick dough is arranged utilizing these fixings and the fresh tidbit is then seared flawlessly. The state of a murukku is significant in a murukku formula, the hitter is taken through an extraordinary gear that gives it the twisting or loop shape, here and there it can likewise be made utilizing hands. Murukku recipe can likewise be called Chakli recipe
- Rice flour - 4 cups
- Refined oil
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds -4 tbsp
- Urad dal - 1cup
- Salt as required
- Asafoetida / Hing - 2 pinches
- Take a profound lined container, keep it on medium fire and dry dish the urad dal till it turns out to be light brown in shading.
- Allow it to cool for quite a while and afterward mix it into a fine powder in a blender.
- Take 2 cups of water and add any remaining fixings in a bowl alongside urad dal powder. Begin working the dough till it becomes semi-delicate.
- Take a murukku maker and begin making murukkus from the plied dough.
- Heat kadhai over medium fire and profound fry the murukkus in it till they become brilliant brown in shading.
- Take a spongy paper and channel the abundance oil. Allow it to chill off a bit and afterward.
- Store it in a air tight container to remain fresh.