Tomato Soup is a classic food yet this straightforward dish isn't generally as delightful and loaded with flavors as one would trust, particularly in case you're having it out of a can or a sachet. Also, more often than not, that will, in general, be the situation, nonetheless, this formula for an eatery style Tomato Soup will dispose of all your soupy troubles given that it takes under 30 minutes to make, from planning to serving
- Tomatoes( finely chopped) - 2 cups
- Onion -1
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Bay leaf
- Take a Kadai heat 1 tsp oil and saute ½ onion, 2 clove garlic and 1 bay leaf.
- add 3 chopped tomatoes, ½ carrot cleaved, and ½ tsp salt.
- saute briefly or work tomatoes to change the consistency.
- Add ½ cup water, cover, and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Bubble till tomatoes turn delicate and soft.
- Presently eliminate the bay leaf and cool the blend.
- Mix to smooth glue without adding any water.
- Presently sifter the tomato glue disposing of the buildup.
- Add ½ cup water or really changing consistency.
- Get the soup to a boil and add 1 tsp sugar, ½ tsp pepper, and salt as per your taste.
- Blend well ensuring every one of the flavors is consolidated well.
- Turn off the fire and add 2 tbsp cream, blend well.
- At long last serve velvety tomato soup embellished with mint leaf and cream.