Prepare time: 15 min Cook Time: 20 min Ready in: 35 min
Sweet Poha instruction could be a easy, simple to create, fast and attractive dish among Indian competition foods
- Beaten Rice one cup (poha/atukulu/aval)
- jaggary 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Dry coconut powder two piled tbsps
- Cashew daft 7-8, broken into items
- Almonds 6-7, sliced fine
- clarified butter 1/2 tbsp
Methods For sweet poha
- Wash the overwhelmed rice/poha well and drain. Sprinkle two tbsps of water over the overwhelmed rice and keep aside for ten mts.
- Heat alittle pan with clarified butter, add the broken cashew kooky and almonds and roast them to a golden brown and switch off flame. Pour the kookyin conjunction with left over clarified butter to alittle bowl. Add dry coconut powder and cardamom powder to the bowl and keep aside.
- Heat 1/2 cup water, add the grated jaggary, enable it to soften and produce to a boil. scale back to low flame and cook the jaggary to softball consistency, apporx 8-10 mts. once you place a touch jaggary sirup during a cup of water, it'llkind a soft ball. close up flame at this stage.
- Add the drained overwhelmed rice to the dry coconut-roasted kooky mixture and blend well. Add this mixture to the jaggary sirup and blend well such the contents square measure well combined.
- Remove to a serving bowl and serve garnish with cooked cooly.