Samosa, a super famous recipe made with spiced potatoes and plain flour. it is a popular dish, starters, or even as a roadside food with an expansion as chat recipe to it.
- Potato's - 4
- Plain Flour (maida) - 2 cups
- Carom seeds - 1tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1tbsp
- Methi leaves
- Cumin powder
- Salt(as required)
- Garam masala powder
- coriander seeds
- Green chillis
- Coriander leaves
- Red chilly powder
How to make
- First, boil the potatoes separately. Peel the potatoes and mash them as below image.
- To make delectable samosas at home, first, make the filling. Put a skillet on medium fire and add 2 tsp oil in it. When the oil is adequately hot, add cumin seeds and wait until to crackle.
- Add entire coriander seeds, ginger, and green stew. Saute briefly and afterward add cleaved cashews and raisins, peanuts, mashed potatoes, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red stew powder, salt to taste, methi leaves, coriander leaves. Blend well and saute for 2 minutes. Your stuffing is prepared!
- Take a blending bowl and consolidate generally useful flour alongside carom seeds and salt. Blend and afterward add ghee and begin working by adding a little water at a time. Guarantee that you add water slowly and make a firm mixture. A delicate mixture won't make your samosas firm. Cover the mixture with a cloth and save to the side for about 30 minutes.
- Level them further with the assistance of your palms and afterward with a moving pin. Give them a round shape and cut down the middle. Presently dunk your hands in water, overlap the edges of the semi-circle to give it a cone shape.
- Fill the cone with the potato mixed stuff, close the edges with the fingers properly and At that point, heat oil in a skillet and fry the samosas on low warmth until they change into golden colour then them out.
- And the samosas are ready, serve with ketchup or green chutney.