Rasgulla is one of the most famous Bengali sweets. This is a secure recipe that is almost difficult to screw up. It makes totally delicate and spongy with dissolve in-your-mouth kind rasgullas.
- Milk - 2 litre
- Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
- Rose water
- Lemon water
- All purpose flour - 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder - 2 tbsp
- Preparing Rasgulla is an easy breezy in the event that you know the right advances and nearly everybody can make this heavenly mithai.
- Take a weighty lined skillet and add two liters of full-cream milk to it. With regards to a bubble, decrease the fire and add the lemon juice. Your milk might require a long time to coagulate and you might expect to add somewhat more lemon juice.
- When the milk begins turning sour, keep the fire low and permit bubbling for 2-3 minutes with the goal that the whey and chhena isolates.
- Switch off the gas. Now, you can obviously see the green whey and the paneer or chhena which will isolate from the water and stand apart as little lumps.
- Permit the hot fluid to cool for 10-15 minutes. Presently take a muslin fabric or a huge sifter and strain away from the whey. Wash it in running water to eliminate the smell of lemon.
- You can store this whey and use it in soups and stews or curries. It is extremely nutritious. Many individuals likewise prefer to drink it by adding somewhat salt or sugar.
- Tie it in the muslin material once the chenna cools a little, crush away additional water and permit it to hang for quite a while. Try not to refrigerate or it will make the chhena rubbery. This interaction might require 3-4 hours.
- Heat water in a dish. With regards to a bubble, add sugar and permit it to stew on low fire. Following 10 minutes, actually look at the syrup by taking a drop of the syrup in a spoon.
- Assuming it is of one string consistency, your syrup is prepared. Add the juice of a large portion of a lemon. This will keep the syrup from crushing later. Additionally, add gulab jal and cardamom powder. Switch off the gas.
- Take the chhena from the muslin fabric and continue to rub segments of it from your hand. Now, you can add the maida.
- You need to rub it enough with the goal that it turns out to be totally smooth and starts delivering a little oil. Once your chhena is sufficiently smooth and a lot lighter in surface, make smooth round balls and keep to the side.
- In the interim hotness the sugar syrup once more, till it arrives at an edge of boiling over. Ensure you make little balls as they will balloon once they assimilate the syrup.
- Add the rasgullas individually in the syrup guaranteeing there is adequate room in the container. Bubble for 5-7 minutes on low fire. Try not to mix.
- Presently cover the container and permit it to stew on low fire for 5-7 minutes. Whenever you eliminate the top, you will be really glad to see that the rasgullas have ballooned and are looking delightful! Switch off the fire and permit it to cool.
- The rasgullas can be served warm or cold. And enjoy yummy delicious rasgullas.