Rajma masala is a well-known North Indian dish that is made frequently in Punjabi families. Here Boiled red kidney beans are stewed in the flavored onion-tomato sauce. It's a protein-stuffed and ideal wellspring of protein for vegans. It makes such an ameliorating vegan supper when presented with a basic bowl of rice or quinoa or millet. However, you can have it with roti or paratha also. Make additional when you make for supper, it makes an incredible make-ahead lunch.
- garlic paste
- Red chili powder
- Roasted cumin powder
- Garam masala powder
- Dry mango powder
- Turmeric powder
- Kasoori methi
- In a skillet add the oil, onions, and saute for a few moments in the low fire till it becomes light brown color.
- Add the garam masala powder at this stage and saute for a few moments. Adding garam masala at this stage will give a pleasant character to the curry.
- Puree the tomatoes and add them to the onion garam masala blend.
- Add the red bean stew powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, and coriander powder.
- Tomato puree add powders, blend well and saute well till the raw smell goes off and the sauce overflows out oil.
- Add the red kidney beans to this.
- Cook the rajma add the saved water which u utilized for cooking else add 1 to 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
- Add the kasoori methi. Check salt.
- Allow this bubble for few moments and add the milk. I utilized full cream milk for a rich texture. You can utilize cream or vanished milk as well.
- Keep the fire low and cook it for 20 minutes. Mix well.
- Wait for 5 to 10 mins then the rajma masala is ready
- Serve it