A particularly sound millet. This Ragi laddu is a truly delicious and simple to make laddu assortment with ragi, jaggery, cooked gram, and a modest bunch of pecans. A solid just as nutritious laddu assortment!
- Ragi Flour - 250 gms - 1 cup
- Grated Jaggery - 1½ Cup
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tbsp
- Ghee - ¼ Cup
- Roast the Nuts and Seeds independently on low flame. This can require 12-15 minutes each, so I suggest doing this on 2-3 items together to save time.
- This step is really significant it won't just make the timeframe of realistic usability of the laddus longer yet in addition work on the taste.
- Toast the Ragi flour, while mixing incidentally, till it smells nutty and fragrant, Should make 15-20 minutes.
- This step is significant it will cook the Ragi flour. If not progressed admirably, the laddus will taste crude.
- Mix the Nuts and Jaggery.
- Mix the Nuts,Coconut and Jaggery to make a coarse powder.If your blender is adequately large, add the toasted ragi flour and ghee to it as well, and mix it more. If not mix the Ragi flour, nuts combination, and Ghee in a bowl.
- Now Roll the mixture into Balls
- Coat your hands with ghee, fold the mixture into medium size balls.Garnish with almonds.