- Green chillies - 2
- Salt - to taste.
- Green gram/pesalu/moong whole - 1 small.
- Jeera - 1 teaspoons.
- Ginger (1 inch)
- Rice - 1/2 small.
- Onion - 1 small.
- Soak green gram and rice for 6 hours.
- Grind soaked green gram (1 glass) and rice (1/2 glass) with green chilies, ginger, salt, jeera, and onions by adding water little by little till it gets dosa consistency.
- Now take a dosa nonstick pan, heat it and pour a small cup of dosa batter in the middle and spread it.
- Fry it by applying oil on the edges and turn around.
- Serve hot with Palli chutney, ginger chutney, coconut chutney and sambhar or with upma.