Mushroom 65 recipes is famously referred to in roadside food as 65 recipes. it is an ideal road food that can be suited as an evening nibble or as a side dish.
- Mushrooms - 8
- All purpose flour - 1 Tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 Tbsp
- Rice flour - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/8 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as per requirement
- Orange Food Colora small pinch (optional)
- Oil - for frying
- To begin with, gently wash the mushroom under water. Utilize a paper napkin to clear off any excess soil from the mushrooms.
- Utilize a dry paper napkin to totally wipe off the mushroom. Cut it into quarters.
- Add the wide range of various excess ingredients to a blending bowl, with the exception of the oil. Give a fast blend. Add water gradually to make a medium thick player, very much like displayed in the pic. Start by adding 1 Tbsp of water and add more on a case by case basis. I added around 3 Tbsp of water.
- Add the cleaved mushroom to the hitter. Give a decent throw to ensure the hitter totally covers the mushroom. If necessary, add somewhat more water now. I added 1 extra Tbsp of water to get the right consistency.
- Allow it to sit for 5 mins. In the mean time, heat oil in a kadai for 5 mins.
- When the oil is hot, fry the mushrooms in medium fire in clumps until pleasantly fresh and done. Move to a paper napkin.
- Serve quickly while still hot.