Idiyappam is the most loved recipe in south India. Serve it with sweet coconut milk and stew and it makes for an awesome breakfast or supper. You can likewise present with Chicken Stew. Idiyappam is additionally called Nool Puttu in Karnataka and String Hoppers in Srilanka.
- Rice flour/idiyappam flour - 1 cup.
- Salt as required.
- Oil - 1 tsp.
- Add water to a pan. Then add salt and oil.
- At the point when it becomes a moving bubble, turn off the flame.
- Add Rice flour in one hand, continue to mix water in the other.mix well. Make sure it doesn't have lumps in it.
- At the point when it chills off work it well. Now the batter is prepared.
- Take idiyappam Maker, fill 3/4 of the creator, with batter, then, at that point, crush it over Greased idli plates and steam cook it 8 to 10 minutes. Make sure that, idli plates ought to be put in a liner when the water comes to a moving bubble.
- Wait for a couple of moments, you get delicate and smooth idiyappam.
- Serve it