It is a basic and intriguing side dish or sabzi made with drumsticks. A delicious masala made with peanuts, gram flour, and sesame seeds which are cooked with drumstick till it has fostered every one of the flavors. It has minimal sweet, acrid, and medium zesty as far as taste, actually like any Gujarati food. It is a good and furthermore delicious side dish formula by and large presented with roti or paratha.
For Masala Paste
- Dry coconut
- Mustard Seeds
- Garam Masala
- Cumin Seeds
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Chilli powder
- Tomato -2
- Drumstick -15 to 20
- Curry leaves
- Ginger garlic paste
- Coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- Coriander (finely chopped)
- Take a pan and add 2 tbsp of peanuts and remain on low flame for 3 to 5mins.
- Presently add 2 tbsp sesame, 2 tbsp dry coconut, 2 tsp poppy seeds.
- Cook until the flavors turn fragrant.
- Cool totally and mix to a fine powder without adding water.
- Presently add ½ cup water and mix to smooth glue. keep to the side.
- Take a Kadai heat of 2 tbsp oil. splutter 1 tsp mustard, 1 tsp cumin, squeeze hing, and barely any curry leaves.
- Add 1 onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic glue and saute until onions change the tone.
- Further keeping the fire on low, add ½ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp bean stew powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala and 1 tsp salt.
- Saute until the flavors turn sweet-smelling.
- Further, add chopped tomatoes and saute until tomatoes turn delicate and soft delivering oil.
- Add in the pre-arranged masala glue and cook well.
- Cook until the oil isolates from the masala glue.
- Presently add 20 pieces of drumstick and blend well.
- Add 1 cup water and change the consistency.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the drumstick is cooked well.
- Continue to blend in the middle to keep from consuming and keep on cooking until oil isolates.
- At last, add 2 tbsp coriander and blend well. Delicious drumstick curry is ready then serve with roti or rice.