We realize that Andhra and Telangana are known for their various assortments of Pappu or dal plans. Each dal formula is interesting and delightful. Be that as it may, among every one of them my top choices are the straightforward tomato Pappu and this dosakaya Pappu.
- Toor Dal( Kandi Pappu) - 1/4 kg
- Cucumber(dosakaya) – 1
- tomatoes – 2 to 4
- green chilies – 6
- Oil - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds - 2 tbsp
- mustard seeds
- Onion – 1
- Curry leaves – 1 spring
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Dry red chilies – 2
- Strain cook the toor dal and keep it to the side. Finely slash the onions and tomatoes and keep it to the side.
- Strip the skin of the cucumber and cut it into small pieces. Warm oil in a container, add broken red stew and saute it briefly. Then, at that point, add mustard seeds alongside cumin seeds.
- At the point when the mustard seeds begin to falter, add finely slashed garlic and saute it for several minutes. Then, at that point, add finely slashed onions along cut green stew alongside a spot of salt and saute the onions till they are clear.
- Then, add slashed tomatoes and add blend well. Then, at that point, add cubed cucumbers to the dish.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook the tomatoes and cucumber in medium fire for 10 minutes.
- The tomatoes and cucumbers would be cooked pleasantly at this point. In the interim, pleasantly crush the toor dal and keep it prepared.
- Now, when the cucumbers are cooked pleasantly, add the crushed toor dal and blend well. At the point when the dal begins to bubble, decorate with slashed coriander leaves and switch off the fire.
- Serve the yummy Cucumber dal with rice or chapati.