Basic Curd Rice can be ready with steamed rice and plain curd or with extra treating of urad dal, mustard seeds, chilies, coriander leaves, and steamed rice. This recipe utilizes the subsequent technique to make it more delicious. It is an "absolute necessity have" thing as a component of lunch or supper in south Indian families and can be arranged right away in a short measure of time with almost no work. This recipe is for stomach filling moment food arrangement whenever
- Rice - 2 cups
- Salt as required
- Curd or yogurt
- Green Chily
- Mustard seeds
- Urad dal
- Ginger finely chopped
- Curry Leaves
- Red chilies
- Wash the rice in water 3-4 times with the changing water. Add rice, 1½ cups water in a pressure cooker. Close the cooker with a cover and tension cook the rice for 4-whistles over a medium fire or until the rice turns delicate.
- Open the cover and let the rice cool down at room temperature. Set up the rice no less than 2-hours ahead of time prior to making the curd rice.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet or pan. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. At the point when they begin to splutter, add urad dal and sauté until dal becomes brilliant brown. Add ground ginger, curry leaves and divide dry red bean stew.
- Sauté briefly. Turn off the flame and let it cool at room temperature.
- Blend steamed rice and salt (possibly add salt in case it isn't added while cooking) in a bowl.
- Add curd, Blend them well. Pour milk over it and mix with a spoon to blend well.
- Pour treating blend over it. Add ground carrot and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Blend appropriately with a spoon. Curd rice is prepared, move it to a serving bowl, and serve it.
- A combination of curd rice and mango pickle is really tasty, taste it and enjoy it.