Prepare time: 10 min Cook Time: 5 min Ready in: 15 min
Corn Vada could be a child friendly evening snack that's addictive .
- Indian corn one cup+1/4 cup
- Chana unit 1/2 cup, soak in one cup water for degree hour
- Onion 1, medium, finely shredded
- Ginger 1/2"
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Coriander leaves a pair of tbsps, finely shredded
- Salt to style
- Oil for deep cooking
Methods For corn vada
- Grind the corn (1 cup) and therefore the soaked and drained chana capacity unit, chilies and ginger to a rough paste adding concerning 1-2 tbsps of water.
- Remove to a bowl. Add 1/4 cup of stewed sweet corn, shredded onions, coriander leaves, cumin seeds and salt and blend well.
- Form lemon sized balls with the mixture. to create a plan form. Prepare with the remainder of the mixture. detain refrigerator for ten mts.
- Heat oil for deep Once its hot, keep back flame to medium and slolwy place the within the oil and fry them on each side to a golden brown color
- Serve heat with pasta sauce or any Indian relish of your selection.