- Raw Rice : 1 cup
- Moong Dal : ½ cup
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Ghee : 3 tbsp + 1 tsp
- A pinch of Edible Camphor ( Pachha Karpooram )
- Cashews and Raisins
- In a skillet,heat a teaspoon of ghee on medium fire. Add and meal the moong dal until light brilliant shading. Switch off the fire and put away.
- Put the flushed rice, simmered moong dal and 3 cups water in a tension cooker and
cook till 3 whistles.
- Switch off the fire and delay until the strain go off.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet. Add and fry the cashew nuts and raisins.
- Put away when the nuts become brilliant earthy colored tone.
- Blend the sugar and ½ cup of water in a vessel and cook on a low fire till the sugar softens.
- Presently add the cooked rice, palatable camphor, singed cashews, raisins and ghee and blend well.
- Cook for 5 minutes and switch off the fire. Serve and enjoy