Beetroot curry formula – a fast and simple spiced curry utilizing beetroot. This Indian styled dry beetroot curry utilizes basic ordinary flavors and is not difficult to make. It is good for lunch & dinner.
- Beetroot - 1
- Coconut -1/2 or 1
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Green Chilies
- Red chilly
- Salt as required
- Wash the beetroot and peel the outer layer and into small pieces.
- Take coconut, grade it and keep it aside
- Take a skillet, Pour 3 to 4 tbsp of oil in it and heat it for some time and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chili pieces, ginger and garlic paste, 1/2 red chili. Fry them until colour changes to golden.
- After you are getting aroma, then add the beetroot pieces in it and add turmeric and salt as required.
- Cook the beetroot properly, add some water if required.
- After that add coconut grade in it and mix it for 2 mins.
- That's it tasty beetroot coconut is ready to serve.
- Serve it for rice, roti, chapati, etc.