This aloo mushroom recipe is spiced with a tang coming from the tomatoes and gentle pleasantness, richness coming from the cashews and onions. This is an onion-tomato-based sauce and tastes scrumptious with chapatis or even parathas. The formula sets aside some effort to make, as the potatoes are cooked in the actual sauce.
- Tomato -1
- Ginger&garlic paste
- Yogurt -1/2 Cup
- Red chili powder
- salt as required
- Garam Masala
- Sprigs mint
- Coriander leaves
- Mushroom -200 Gms
- Potatoes - 2
- Onions - 2
- Green Chilly - 3
- Wash Mushrooms altogether and cut them into pieces.
- Cut potatoes into solid shapes and put them in water.
- Heat oil in a container, add onions, green chilies, salt, and saute till they become delicate.
- Add potatoes and cook them for 2-3 minutes on a medium fire.
- Then, add mushrooms, cover it and cook for 5 minutes on a low fire.
- Next add ginger garlic glue, turmeric powder, and red bean stew powder and mix well.
- Add mint leaves(optional)and slashed tomato.
- Add yogurt and cook for an additional 5 minutes on a low fire.
- At the point when the oil begins to overflow out, add garam masala cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
- Serve it with rice or roti, It tastes really good.