We all know that both Tirupathi laddu and Tirupathi vada are really famous, so today we are going to explain the most famous vada prasadham recipe for you guys.
- Whole Black Urad dal (dal with black skin) - 1 cup
- Crushed Black Pepper powder - 5 tbsp
- Hing - 1 pinch
- Salt as per your taste
- Soak Urad dal for 45 mins in plain water.
- Grind the soaked dal and made smooth dough by adding little water at a time. Try not to add an excessive amount of water. It ought to be thick similar to dal vada.
- On a plastic sheet, apply little oil and pat a little amount of the dough into round plates. Apply oil everytime you pat it as it adheres to the hand.
- Profound fry on medium hotness until the edges are marginally brown.
- Serve this vada with evening tea.