Prepare time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Ready in: 15 min\
- Boiled Eggs - 3
- Red chilly powder
- Salt(as needed)
- Curry Leaves
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Masala Powder
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tbsp
- First cut the boiled eggs into two pieces like below image.
- On the other hand place a pan or skillet on stove and keep it in low flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in pan and heat it for 2 mins in low flame.
- Add Curry leaves, 1 tbsp of turmeric powder, 2tbsp red chilly powder, 1 tbsp masala powder , salt as required and lastly add egg pieces in it .
- Stir it until the gravy will apply to pieces and wait for 5mins then turn off the stove. Serve it