Prepare time: 30 min Cook Time: 30 min Ready in: 60 min
Chicken masala balls have a hot and spicy aroma that fills the area whereas being poached and a flavor that produces these party appetizers virtually not possible to resist.
- 1/2 kilo boned chicken items, clean and washed
- one onion finely sliced
- five half-dozen dry red chillis (adjust in keeping with your choice)
- fifteen garlic flakes
- 3 piece ginger cut
- three tbsps coriander seeds
- 2 cinnamon stick
- twenty cashewnuts
- oil for deep frying
Methods For chicken masala balls
- Heat a tbsp of oil in cookery vessel. Add the cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cardamom, cloves, cinnamom, red chillis and cashewnuts and stir for a second until a pleasant aroma emanates the complete room. take care to not burn the spices
- Add a tbsp of oil to the bottom mixture and blend totally before shaping into tiny lemon sized balls.
- Heat oil for deep cookery. Once its piping hot, cut back flame to medium and place these balls within the oil and fry them to a crisp, golden brown color.
- Serve hot with pasta sauce