- Honey or sugar
- Looseleaf green tea or tea bags
- Take a saucepan and pour 2 cups of water.
- Switch on the stove and place this water on it and boil it medium flame.
- Now add 2 spoons of sugar or honey in it, if you don't add sugar it's your wish you can skip this step.
- Make flame to simmer state.
- Now take the saucepan out from the stove and add 2 tbsp of tea powder to it and cover it with a plate for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now strain the tea with a strainer and add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it.
- Now serve it.