- Coffee Powder
- Take a coffee filter for coffee decoction.
- The parts incorporate two tube-shaped vessels. The top vessel has holes in it and it finds a way into the lower vessel which gathers the espresso blend. There is likewise a squeezing circle with a handle and a cover.
- Take three spoons of coffee powder and put it in the above vessel and add hot water to it.
- After 10 or 15 mins the decoction will strain from the strianer.
- Take a skillet and add 3/4 glass of milk until it starts to boil and 1/4 glass of decoction and add sugar as per your requirements 1 or 2 tbsp
- Mix it with a glass. That's it filter coffee is ready.