Make speedy chicken soup in the tension cooker! This recipe is made with entire chicken (or chicken pieces), carrots, onions, and celery, and it's prepared in an hour. Its very easy to prepare at home.
- Shredded chicken - 500 gms
- Chicken stock - 1 litre
- Onions - 2
- All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Parsley - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 50 gms
- Celery - 3 sticks
- Carrot - 1
- Black pepper as required
- salt as required
- To set up this mouth-watering chicken soup recipe, strip the onions and finely cut them in a bowl. Then, wash the celery sticks and finely cleave them too in a little bowl.
- Presently, take the carrots, strip and finely dice them in another bowl. A short time later, put a huge container over medium and add destroyed chicken in it alongside some water.
- Allow it to cook for 10-15 minutes
- Then, at that point, put a huge pan over the low-medium fire and add spread to it.
- Once liquefied and add the finely cut onions in it. Saute until the onions are pink in shading, and afterward add cleaved celery and carrots until they begin to relax.
- Presently, include the plain flour and mix to blend well in with the veggies.
- Cook for 2 minutes and afterward add the chicken stock in the pan, and heat the combination to the point of boiling, mixing consistently.
- Sprinkle salt and dark pepper powder according as you would prefer and afterward mix well. Then, lessen the fire to low until the blend is cooking.
- Allow the soup to stew for around 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are delicate.
- When the veggies are delicate, add the cooked (bubbled) chicken to the pan and cook until warmed through.
- Add a last bit of salt and dark pepper powder, and topping with cleaved.
- Serve it hot