Chicken Lollipop, otherwise called Drums of Heaven, is a well-known, fiery Indo-Chinese chicken formula that is fresh outwardly and succulent, delicate within. These can be filled in as a starter, tidbit, or side.
- Chicken wings - 8 full size
- Oil - 2 cups
- Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Pepper - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Flour - 1/2 cup
- Cornflour - 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Take a large bowl and add all the marinade fixings to a bowl and blend until completely joined, put away.
- Cut a standard chicken wing into three sections along the joints. Dispose of the wing-tip.
- For the drummet , cut along the outline of the dainty end with the goal that the bone and the meat are not generally associated. Then, at that point, push down the meat so the drummet turns into a candy.
- For the winglet, separate where the two bones join, and furthermore cut along the boundaries of the two finishes, so the bone and the meat are not generally associated. Take out the more slender bone, and push down the meat into one finish of the more slender bone.
- Place the pre-arranged chicken candies in the marinade. Mix and cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for no less than 60 minutes.
- Blend all hitter fixings until smooth without protuberances.
- Plunge the meat end of the chicken candies into the player.
- In a medium-sized pot, heat the oil to 170˚C (340˚F). Profound fry the chicken for 5 minutes or until the hitter becomes brilliant brown and the chicken is cooked all through.
- Serve it and enjoy yummy chicken lollipops